All you have to do is look at our February cover to know we’re excited about Valentine’s Day here at BookPage. To celebrate even more, we’re giving away a box of beautiful picture books—a perfect gift for any child. The collection features both board books for babies and picture books for young readers, including:
- Everyone Says I Love You illustrated by Beegee Tolpa (a fabulous pop-up book with “I Love You” translations and pronunciations from around the world)
- I Love it When. . . illustrated by Anne Keenan Higgins (it comes with 75 stickers!)
- Spot’s Valentine by Eric Hill
- Sugar Cookies: Sweet Little Lessons on Love by Amy Krouse Ronsenthal
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! by Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond (from the “If You Give a. . .” series)
- The Great Valentine’s Day Mix-up illustrated by Saxton Moore
- Love by Rosemary Wells (from the series about lovable bunnies Baby Max and Ruby)
- Henry in Love by Peter McCarty and Jane and Brooke Dyer
To enter to win, leave a note in the comments: What’s your favorite love story? Deadline: Monday at 10 a.m., so we can get these books in the mail in time for February 14! U.S. entries only, please.
Related in BookPage: See our Valentine’s Day coverage (relationship guides and memoirs, romance column and more) in the February print edition.