Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for: the big reveal of the Top 10 from our Best Books of 2011 list.
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
- The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
- Catherine the Great by Robert K. Massie
- Swamplandia! by Karen Russell
- The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta
- The Uncoupling by Meg Wolitzer
- Townie by Andre Dubus III
- What It Is Like to Go to War by Karl Marlantes
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
P.S.: Just two days left for you to tell us what your favorite book of 2011 was and be entered to win 10 free books in the genre of your choice! Enter now.