Welcome to BookPage's inaugural Private Eye July! Join us throughout the next month as we celebrate the darkest side of fiction—all the murky motives, sadistic serial killers and sweet little neighborhoods with all their many secrets. It's a veritable murder extravaganza, with readers curled in their chairs as the good guys and bad guys figure it out among themselves. Every single day throughout the month of July promises exciting mystery features!
Just a small preview of what you can look forward to:
- The ultimate summer reading list for mystery fans
- Interviews with Alafair Burke, Martin Walker and Ingrid Thoft
- Reading suggestions from R.L. Stine, Chris Bohjalian and Karin Slaughter
- Guest blog posts from Meg Gardiner, Iris Johansen and others
- BookPage editors' favorite mysteries
- Book giveaways with tons and tons of mysteries
- and more!
You can keep up with everything by clicking on the Private Eye July magnifying glass or by following us on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #PrivateEyeJuly.
Get excited, crime fiction fans!